We are very excited about the 2016- 2017 dance season! With our energetic and positive staff, it is our goal to create a fun and wonderful learning environment for our dancers.
Classes will begin September 12, 2016.
Here is some information regarding the coming season.
* Please wear proper dancewear to class (leotards, tights, dance shorts, etc.) -- no jeans, jean shorts or street clothes will be permitted. We need to observe body placement and alignments.
* No gum chewing, food, or soft drinks will be permitted in dance rooms -- water bottles only.
* Please understand that classes may be larger or smaller than normal during the first few months as teachers and students are trying to discover which class is best for them.
* Only dancers are permitted in dance rooms. Parents, friends or siblings may view the class from the window in the lobby. Your child does need to be old enough to be able to take the class by themselves. We understand that for the first few classes, your child may want you with them and that is fine.
* We offer Live Classroom Feeds and you may view the classes at any time, no matter where you are!
* Payments are due the first class of each month. A $20.00 late fee will apply if these payments are late.
* Please write your dancer’s name in the “memo” area of your check. We now have many dancers with the same last name.
* The payment box is located next to the office in the lobby area.
* You may pre-pay for the ten month dance season. Should you decide to do so, a 10% discount will be applied.
* Missed classes can be made up by attending another class -- only one make-up class will be permitted each month.
* The full costume payment will be due by November 1 for each class the dancer is in. The costume sizing form along with the total money due must be turned in by November 1 if you would like a costume for the recital. Late orders will be charged at $20.00 extra per costume.
* After costumes have been ordered, no refunds will be given. Exchange fees will apply for different sizes needed.
* A $45.00 recital fee is due by March 1.
* Please write a separate check for the recital fee. Enter dancer’s name and “recital fee” in the memo area.
* The tentative recital date is Monday, June 12, Tuesday, June 13 and Wednesday, June 14, 2017. Our recital will be held at Centerville High School.
* Two/Three shows may be required. Ticket disbursement is as follows:
If your dancer is in one show only, you will receive two tickets. If your dancer is in both shows, you will receive two tickets to the earlier show and two tickets to the later show. Additional tickets may be purchased at the studio for $8.00 each (while supplies last) and $10.00 at the door.
IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION
* Registration fee will be $20.00 by June 1 and $30.00 after June 1. Your child will not be registered until the registration fee is paid and the registration form is turned in. No registrations will be taken over the phone. Class size will be limited. If the class you chose is already full, you can be put on a waiting list and may choose another class. Some classes fill more quickly than others, so turn in your form early.
* In case of inclement weather, please call the studio to determine if your child has class. All morning classes will follow Bellbrook Schools’ cancellation policies. If Bellbrook School has a delay, all morning classes will be cancelled. Some times the roads are fine by the afternoon and we are able to hold classes. Please check after 1:00.
* We will be closed: November 20 to November 25 for Thanksgiving Holiday.
* Christmas break is from December 18 and classes resume onWednesday,January 4, 2017.
* During holidays and breaks – Monthly installment fees will stay the same. Class fees are based on the entire season, not the number of classes. You may pay up front and receive a 10% discount or you may pay in ten installments which are due by the first of each month. We have factored in the closings and based our prices accordingly. If for any reason, your class does not meet, you may always choose to take another class for a make-up lesson. We also have scheduled make-up days throughout the season.
* Spring Break - We will be closed during Bellbrook Schools' Spring Break.
* Pictures are tentatively scheduled for the week of May 7, 2017 during your regular dance time. Please come with costume on and hair and makeup done.
* Please note and mark on your calendar all form and fee deadlines (costume, recital, etc.)
Thank you for choosing Bellbrook Dance Academy!