Hi, and welcome to Bellbrook Dance Academy!!!!
We are very excited about the 2022 - 2023 dance season! With our energetic and positive staff, it is our goal to create a fun and wonderful learning environment for our dancers.
Classes will begin September 12, 2022.
Here is some information regarding the coming season.
* Please wear proper dancewear to class (leotards, tights, dance shorts, etc.) -- no jeans, jean shorts or street clothes will be permitted. We need to observe body placement and alignments.
* No gum chewing, food, or soft drinks will be permitted in dance rooms -- water bottles only. We have water for purchase should you forget to bring yours to the studio.
* Please understand that classes may be larger or smaller than normal during the first few months as teachers and students are trying to discover which class is best for them.
* Only dancers are permitted in dance rooms. Your child does need to be old enough to be able to take the class by themselves. We will surely help with the transition should this be their first time away from a loved one and we will ease them in. We are not super strict with this in the beginning.
* We offer Live Classroom Feeds and Zoom classes and you may view the classes at any time, no matter where you are!
* Payments are due the first class of each month. A $20.00 late fee will apply if these payments are late.
* You may pre-pay for the dance season. Should you decide to do so, a discount will be applied.
* Missed classes can be made up by attending another class -- only one make-up class will be permitted each month.
* All merchandise sales are final. No refunds for solo, private groups or duet/trio classes as studio spaces have been held for these select students. If we need to go to virtual classes for whatever reason, classes will resume on Zoom. If you need to drop a class, please email the studio by the 5th of the month. After the 5th, you will be charged for the entire month.
* The full costume payment will be due by November 1 for each class the dancer is in. Late orders will be charged at $20.00 extra per costume.
* After costumes have been ordered, no refunds will be given. Exchange fee of $15.00 will apply for different sizes needed.
* A 100.00 recital fee per family is due by Feb. 1. The fee included 1 - Recital DVD per family and 1 -Recital T-Shirt and allotted two tickets per family/per show. Additional shirts can be ordered at $20 per shirt. No refunds for the Recital Fee after Feb. 1. We have purchased trophies, reserved venues, backdrops and additional item for the show.
* Our tentative recital option is June 5 and/or 6, 2023. Please save the date and we will confirm as information becomes available.
* Two/Three shows may be required. Ticket disbursement is as follows:
If your dancer is in one show only, you will receive two tickets. If your dancer is in both shows, you will receive two tickets to the earlier show and two tickets to the later show. Additional tickets may be purchased at the studio for $8.00 each (while supplies last) and $10.00 at the door.
IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION
* Registration fee will be $30.00 by May 15 and $35.00 after May 15. Please sign up for classes in the Parent Portal. That is a different login that for our website. Class size will be limited. If the class you chose is already full, you may be put on a waiting list and may choose another class. Some classes fill more quickly than others, please register early. If the class you choose is full, please continue to add it on the Parent Portal as at times we can add on another similar class around that same time.
* In case of inclement weather, please visit the website and our private Facebook group - I Love Bellbrook Dance Academy. All morning classes will follow Bellbrook Schools’ cancellation policies. If Bellbrook School has a delay, all morning classes will be cancelled. Some times the roads are fine by the afternoon and we are able to hold classes. Please check after 1:00.
* We will be closed: November 20 to November 26, 2022 for Thanksgiving Holiday and Fall Break.
* Christmas break is from December 18 - January 8 and classes resume on January 9, 2023.
* Studio Christmas Caroling is Monday, December 19, 2022 6:00 - 7:30
* During holidays and breaks – Monthly installment fees will stay the same. Class fees are based on the entire season, not the number of classes. You may pay up front and receive a discount or you may pay in nine installments which are due by the first of each month. We have factored in the closings and based our prices accordingly. If for any reason, your class does not meet, you may always choose to take another class for a make-up lesson. We also have scheduled make-up days throughout the season.
* Spring Break - We will be closed during Bellbrook Schools' Spring Break. March 25 - April 2, 2023. We will re-open Monday. April 3, 2023.
* Sugar Maple Parade and Dance Show - April 22
* Pictures are tentatively scheduled for the week of May 7, 2023 during your regular dance time. Please come with costume on and hair and makeup done.
* Please note and mark on your calendar all form and fee deadlines (costume, recital, etc.)
Would you like a tour? More information? Have some questions?
Please email us at Bellbrookdance22@gmail.com or call us at 937-848-8822
Thank you for choosing Bellbrook Dance Academy!